Hi there, I am using a RetroLink N64 USB Controller with RetroArch. It works great on the menu and it works great in both the Mupen64Plus core as well as the ParaLLel N64 core when I am playing single player.
As soon as I go to the main menu and choose “Start netplay Host” then the hat/analog control doesn’t work! I can use the directional pad and all the buttons but not the hat. Once I go back into the main menu and then click “Stop netplay host,” the controller is working totally fine in the game.
Things I have tried:
- RetroArch 1.7.5 & 1.7.6, same experience
- MacOS (10.14.3) RetroArch & Windows (10) RetroArch, same experience.
- Both N64 cores Mupen64 and ParaLLel, same experience.
- I tried the RetroLink N64 Controller and a Logitech RumblePad 2 Controller, same experience.
- Tried starting/stopping Netplay BEFORE starting a game as well as while game is paused.
Is there something special I need to do to get the hat/analog stick working with netplay specifically? Again, everything works perfectly when I am not running netplay.