N64 Rayman 2: The Great Escape Problem

Hey folks, I’m currently playing (or attempting to play anyway) Rayman 2 - The Great Escape for N64 on my iphone 6s, jailbroken. It loads just fine, plays just fine… right up until you need to hit the first switch to get through a gate, very close to the beginning of the game. You need to hit this switch with one your power balls (or whatever they’re called) in order to proceed, but no matter how many I shoot at that switch- nothing happens. People playing the N64 version online seem to have no issues getting that switch to activate, but I can’t make it work, despite having tried several different versions of the game rom.

I know this is pretty random, but does anyone have any input on this game, or maybe a setting or something that needs to be changed? I know it’s a total long shot but I figured it can’t hurt to ask, right?

Thanks in advance to anyone who may have any thoughts on this.

[QUOTE=jimmysuggs;35743]Hey folks, I’m currently playing (or attempting to play anyway) Rayman 2 - The Great Escape for N64 on my iphone 6s, jailbroken. It loads just fine, plays just fine… right up until you need to hit the first switch to get through a gate, very close to the beginning of the game. You need to hit this switch with one your power balls (or whatever they’re called) in order to proceed, but no matter how many I shoot at that switch- nothing happens. People playing the N64 version online seem to have no issues getting that switch to activate, but I can’t make it work, despite having tried several different versions of the game rom.

I know this is pretty random, but does anyone have any input on this game, or maybe a setting or something that needs to be changed? I know it’s a total long shot but I figured it can’t hurt to ask, right?

Thanks in advance to anyone who may have any thoughts on this.[/QUOTE]

Maybe this can be a game error, since you are running N64 on interpreter and this means almost every glitch dissapears on this mode. I say it, because playing DK64 on dynarec had many graphic issues, and when you played on interpreter those issues dissapeared instantly.