Need admin help

Hi, I was just wondering why my account is blocked from posting entirely. I am having a problem I think the community could help with but in the bottom of the page, it tells me that “You may not post new threads” or anything else for that matter. I can’t be 100% sure but I don’t believe I have ever posted on the forums before and really didn’t want to make an account JUST to post here. Unfortunately, the email for “Contact Us” does not work so I am forced to ask here for an assist. The account in question has the username “cammelspit”.

If you could fill me in here or maybe allow me to post, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

If you guys did something, Thank you! It all seems to be working now.

Hi,

this is my first post and I need admin help too. I can’t post a new thread. I can only comment on other threads. Therefore, here I go: I’m posting about not being able to post.

Help please?

This is explained in the forum rules, but it’s true I can’t see a link to those rules anywhere on the forums page.

You have to browse a certain amount of time before you can post. You have to post a certain number of times before you start a new thread.

1 Like