Need help getting my iPega 9025 to work with my iphone 5s

Hello world, i am having problems getting my ipega gamepad to play emulated games through retro arch on my ios device. I have installed bt stack along with controllers for all. After connecting my controller to retro arch many buttons are unresponsive when i try to map them out. I just really want to be able to play emulated games on my iphone!!! If anyone could help me out here i would be extremely gtreatful

Umm. Get rid of Controllers for All.

I THINK all you need is BT Stack. Make sure it’s enabled in the iOS options menu, go into settings scroll to the bottom and find BT Stack, enable it.

Go to Retroarch, turn the settings to BT Stack as well. That’s inside RetroArch > Frontend > btstack

Reboot the phone ( just to make sure ) then try joining the remote.

I myself use a PS3 remote, I don’t need ControllersForAll, I have a feeling it’s inbuilt into the 1.0.0.2 onward versions.

Can you link what controller you use? You may be able to configure it’s slave code to match your iPhones through Mini USB

Hope this help :slight_smile: first you need to open controller for all app on your iphone setting then touch pairing your device with ipega and press X + power till blinking after that open retroarch and do the same after notification from controller for all appears and for the last you must mapping the button,btw i’m using ipega 9025 too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much for replying but I have one more question, what Bluetooth input type should I be set to? I’m currently set at btstack but have been reading that I should be set to iCade. Only problem is that when

Thanks very much for replying but I have one more question, in the retroarch settings what Bluetooth input type do I need to be set to?