Need help setting up pi2scart with lakka!

Hello!

I´m trying to get my pi2scart adapter on my Pi4 running with lakka. I´v installed the latest lakka version for the pi4 on an sd card.

On the pi2scart website they tell me to simply add

disable_audio_dither=1 dtparam=audio=on dtoverlay=vga666 enable_dpi_lcd=1 display_default_lcd=1 dpi_group=2 dpi_mode=87 audio_pwm_mode = 2 hdmi_timings=320 1 16 30 34 240 1 2 3 22 0 0 0 60 0 6400000 1 #240p

at the end of the config.txt file which simply doesn´t work. I only get a black screen, obviously I´m doing something wrong.

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks, Sam

Have you tried it with any non-Lakka images to see if it works there? I think confirming that it’s a Lakka-specific issue rather than a general RPi4 or whatever issue would be the first troubleshooting step.

Yes, I’ve got a retropie image running with it but the problem is that I can’t use super resolution for crt on retroarch, that’s why I’m trying to get lakka running :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you can’t get Lakka to cooperate, you should be able to adjust those HDMI timings values to match a super resolution for use with your Retropie image.

I don’t want to give up this fast, surely there must be someone using lakka with a pi2scart who can give me some advice :wink: