Need help to switch off menu toogle button on PS3 DualShock

Hi everyone,

I am using PlayStation 3 DualShock controllers along with the newest RetroArch stable version via SCP Toolkit (Windows 10). It is working great so far. Unfortunately I can not find a way to switch off the menu toggle button.

The configuration Input/Input Hotkey Binds/Menu toggle is set to Auto: Guide (btn), (Key: f1) by default.

I want to call up the RetroArch menu by pressing the f1 key only and not via the PS3 controller at all. Trying to delete the hotkey bind by pressing the left square button on the DualShock always resets it to Auto: Guide (btn). When I set up the menu toggle bind and press f1 on the keyboard it also adds “Auto: Guide (btn)” every time. The Guide button refers to the big PlayStation button in the middle of the controller.

It is possible to remove that bind and just leave f1 to call up the menu?

Best regards, Yamato

It’s probably in the autoconfig. Figure out which one it’s using and you can delete it from there. Or, disable autoconfig and just hard-map the controller if it’s the only one you’ll be using.

Thanks for your advice. I’m afraid I can not find a corresponding setting in the autoconfig files. I know it has to be somewhere :thinking:

I guess I will have to hard-map the controller then until I have located it.