Need to get rid of vulkan

Just please can some atleast show me HOW i can change the video renderer of mupen64. This is my 3rd thread and i’m slowly losing my patience. My android tablet is pretty old and doesn’t support vulkan. I’m changing the video renderer in the settings but it shows vulkan in the name of the core. I’ve messaged with hunterk and he created an issue in github for me but nobody wrote anything in it. I just want to know if there’s a way to “modify” the core so that i can change the renderer. I really really want to leave everything as minimalistic as possible.

Try deleting the contents of /retroarch/config/mupen64

Select Gear Icon

Drivers

Video

Select gl

Select Home then Quit

Open Retroarch and confirm change.

BTW I know you’re frustrated but creating all of these topics is a sure way to get permanently banned…

I know man… I don’t want to make the mods angry but i really want to leave everything minimalistic because i only have 8 gb of storage and it gets full time to time.

Well my driver was already on gl and then i tried your steps but nothing changed…

If you look up, the name shows vulkan but my driver is gl.

The name is unimportant in this case. AFAIK, it just means it includes the vulkan renderer, not that you’re using it.

1 Like

So you’re saying that something’s wrong with my tablet?

Your tablet is too slow to run the GLideN64 plugin that’s in Mupen64plus-next at default settings. It’s failing to load ParaLLEl-N64 due to a problem with the core. Until someone fixes the problem with the core, ParaLLEl-N64 isn’t going to work.

I talked to the guy that works on Mupen64plus-next and the low-spec “glide” plugin doesn’t work on Android currently (for some unknown reason), so you can scratch off that idea.

At this point, your best bet is to use Mupen64plus-next and try to modify your settings to get it as low-spec-friendly as possible, including using a less accurate blending mode, threaded renderer, gpu depth stuff and turn fbemu on and color/depth buffer off.

1 Like

Ok thanks for now then.

1 Like

Xmb arayüze geç orda daha kolay menüde drivers kısmından user language Türkçe seç