Neo Geo large roms do not open the FBA SVN

Neo Geo roms grandes não abrem no FBA SVN, estou tendo problemas em abrir roms como estas:

Garou The King Of Fighter 99 , The King Of Fighter 2000 , The King Of Fighter 2001 , The King Of Fighter 2002 e The King Of Fighter 2003 Metal Slung 4 e Metal Slung 5E outras roms maiores de neogeo quando manda abrir começa a carregar e fecha o retroarch voltando para o menu do android, tenho um MX3-G com quad core 2.00 ghz, 2 gb ram ddr3 não sei o que possa estar acontecendo.

Neo Geo large roms do not open the FBA SVN, I’m having trouble opening roms like these:

Garou The King of Fighters 99, The King of Fighters 2000 The King of Fighters 2001 The King of Fighters 2002 and The King of Fighters 2003 Metal Slung 4 and Metal Slung 5E other major roms neogeo when orders open starts loading and closes the retroarch back to the android menu, have a MX3-G with quad core 2.00 GHz, 2gb ram ddr3 do not know what can be happening.

You probably have incorrect roms, just search fba roms in google and click in the french website. Also you need the neogeo bios.

Eu baixei um pack com mais de 150 roms de Neo Geo e a grande maioria funciona normalmente tenho a bios na pasta, e o incrível que estas que não funcionam varias rodaram no NEO.EMU e Tiger Arcade 4.0.

I downloaded a pack with more than 150 roms Neo Geo and most functions normally have the bios in the folder, and amazing that these that do not work several rolled in NEO.EMU and Tiger Arcade 4.0.

All those games you mentioned work great for me on the fba svn core, you just need the correct ones, just download them from where I told you.