- What files contain the code for the XMB? I am learning C, and have a dev env set up compiling Lakka right now.
- If I wanted to add DXX-Rebirth, how would I do that?
- If I make a patch and don’t want to sign up for github, how would I submit code or would that be allowed in the project? I realize it’s best practice in general, but what if it’s only one patch ever?
XMB stuff is in menu/drivers/xmb.c
You would have to port the program to libretro. Basically, you have to hook the program’s internal API functions up to the equivalent libretro functions. There are some documents that go into more detail on docs.libretro.com
Github makes it much easier, but if you just absolutely don’t want to use it, you can do a diff patch of the original source tree and your modified source tree.
- Thank you.
- I don’t know how to do that yet… Maybe later. lol
- So I can post a diff here, or pm it to a dev? I don’t see myself too actively submitting, at least not active enough to warrant an account on github… Again, maybe later.
Yes, you can post a diff here.