New version of mednafen

tested with 0.9.36.5 and the game didn’t work without the patch. Works with it as before.

I get about 230fps in chrono cross in a core i3-540 so I don’t think there are performance issues. Might be your configuration.

I don’t think it will “just work” this new version has SBI loading, you need the subchannel information for copy protection to work http://forum.fobby.net/index.php?t=msg&th=1112

This has been clarified already…

Bad habit to comment reading only the last post… and sometimes not even that, please be ON TOPIC.

This has been clarified already…

Bad habit to comment reading only the last post… and sometimes not even that, please be ON TOPIC.[/quote]

I’m human, I make mistakes. Also, bad habit of attacking the hand that feeds you… BAAAD DOG…

BTW the 1.0.0.3 thread… IS MY THREAD I can derail it ANYWAY I WANT. After all, I mantain those nigthlies, I make the windows buildscripts, I test the issues and ask the devs about them (and test afterwards and let everyone know once they are fixed), and most importantly, I listen (or read) your never ending complaints and try to offer you solutions or explanations.

I do actually contribute to the project unlike you… :rolleyes:

OMG, feed me! that is a good one! haha. Talking about programmers with god complexes… Are you into BDSM or something? It seems is not only your threads the ones you derail as you are derailing in this one too with that highly ego trip speech. I contribute to other things you don’t care about, I don’t care if I contribute to RA or not, although I think exposing all the flaws is indirectly helping. It’s not as much a matter of being human or not, but being professional or not, and with this last post you clearly aren’t.

BDSM? I guess you didn’t understand the “bad dog” expression… not related to BDSM at all

I’ve never claimed to be a programmer btw, I contribute small stuff, but I do. EGO trip? lol, I wouldn’t have said a thing but you started with the personal attacks (yet again). Old, new, regular and casual community members keep clashing with you, guess everyone has an inflated ego…

Not related to sado-masochism at all, It’s the rest of my name (as in middle and last) your mind is twisted like that I guess and you seem obsessed with me and my posts, always refering to previous threads. Sorry mate it’s not even flattering not into your kinky twisted stuff.

I never called you a redneck nor implied anything, you keep making assumptions (as I did about you not knowing about SBI) and I stated I’m human and that I made a mistake but I guess you are so to being a troll that you can’t read stuff differently.

I can at least thank you for pointing out that SM thing, never thought about it, I might have to think of a name that doesn’t involve my real name or cause people to become infatuated with it.

I did some tests this morning.

About framerate now all is ok.

About protected games : Spyro 2 and 3 work perfectly (ccd/sub version and cue/sbi version)

When i set driver to winxinput my xbox360 controller work but: When i set the joypad type to dualshock or dualanalog the controller doesn’t work in all games. For example in soul blade. I have to set type to PS1 Joypad for be able to press start.

Most of the time you’re better off using the libretro-repository as it’s usually the first one the receive makefile updates.

Only if the author of the original repo accepts libretro in his repositories (usually referred to as “being upstream”).