New3DS 11.4 (Boot9Strap + Luma3DS 8.0)

Hey Guys,

right now, I want to use RetroArch PCSX-ReARMed on my New3DS with Firmware 11.4, SigHax/B9S and Luma3DS CFW ver. 8.0. I used the nightly build of this a few months ago which worked like a charm.

Today, I tried the latest Nightly and the latest Stable (and the latest stable I used months ago) and none of these are working anymore.

I can boot RetroArch but as soon as I boot a Game (bin/cue), I’ll get this error:

An exception occurred Processor: ARM11 (core 0) Exception type: prefetch abort Current Progress: PCSX ReA (000400000BAC1500)

Could you fix this, LibRETRO-Team?

1 Like

This actually happened to me too, with the same error. I even had the BIOS to make compatibility better so it appears that PCSX ReARMed is broken right now. Hopefully this gets fixed, until then, have you tried doing it while turning off the error handler? It could be the error handler freaking out, and if you turn it off it could work.

Turning off the error handlers is useless,the logs of retroarch said that it can’t recomplied the code. Someone told me that all the emulators worked properly on A9 with luma7.1 ,but now not.It seems that the developers of retroarch-3ds is still using A9 instead of B9.