So I’ve been using ES and Retroarch with Windows 7 for over a year now. I’ve looked at some of the documentation. I’ve set up my systems and roms pretty nicely. There are a few minor hurdles that make things difficult.
- Where is the newer version of ES? I don’t know how to use github
- How do I use a different scraper in ES or update the URL?
- How do I remove a game startup error message about razer tartarus not configured? I don’t use it, I use my PS3 controller instead.
- Minor annoyance but since I configured retroarch to use analog stick instead of just d-pad, pressing the PS3 controller’s Power button switches to desktop rather than exit the game back to ES.
- How do I exit emulationstation with keyboard? Remove the “shutdown computer” options?
- I tried installing ES and Retroarch on another computer with Windows 10, but it won’t run at all. Something about a white or black popup box and then nothing.