Nightly build no option for per core config

Hi guys i have retro nightly 1.3.6 the newest full build and there isnt a per core config option in configuration, i tried changing the mupen64 ingame controller options but it is locked to defualt please help i hate actually using the B button as a B id rather use X thanks for any help!!

Per-core config has been removed, you have to use overrides.

http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6768&p=45910&viewfull=1#post45910

They say theres a new feature coming that will replace this.

[QUOTE=wyzrd;46578]Per-core config has been removed, you have to use overrides.

http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6768&p=45910&viewfull=1#post45910

They say theres a new feature coming that will replace this.[/QUOTE]

You don’t have to do all that anymore. Just load a game, go and make your changes in the settings and choose ‘Save Core Overrides’ or ‘Save Game Overrides’ on the main menu.

The fact is it wont let me change any settings when game and core is loaded and i like having b at a back button(keyboard x) while in the menu. Idk why they made the chage the per config setting worked well for me. Im having so many troubles setting up a “flashy” frontend to work in tandum with retro. Its so easy to setup retro but terribly difficult to setup a frontend. Emulationstation flickers sometimes and apon entering games an shows a cmd box but always loads games and works and hyperspin forgets what directories the xmls are stored even tho everythings there grr im so done!

I dont wanna jus use retro because the children im setting it up for can f up the settings really easily, besides that it looks like playstation and the boxart dont inspire interest in the games like hyperspin…

You can hide tabs in the XMB menu now, if you don’t want the settings to be accessible.

When i open debug cmd it crashes and i tried running it on windows cmd and it didnt do anything…

Wait… it’s gone?

Per Core Configs are the heart of RetroArch being integrated with RocketLauncher and HyperSpin…

This could potentially destroy the inner workings of basically my entire setup.

[QUOTE=SkyHighGam3r;46623]Wait… it’s gone?

Per Core Configs are the heart of RetroArch being integrated with RocketLauncher and HyperSpin…

This could potentially destroy the inner workings of basically my entire setup.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they’re gone. Now you can use per core/game overrides which save only specific settings that differ from the main retroarch config instead of saving an entirely new config file. Really easy to setup now that you can save overrides from the main menu.

[QUOTE=SkyHighGam3r;46623]Wait… it’s gone?

This could potentially destroy the inner workings of basically my entire setup.[/QUOTE] You can still load custom configs through other frontends.

Thabkyou everyone i have figured it out i really appreciate all thr feed back love this community