Nintendo DS Core Crashing on Launch

Hello. I have a jailbroken iPhone 6 Plus running iOS version 9.0.2. I am constantly updating to the latest version of the RetroArch nighties as they are pushed to Cydia. The issue I am facing is when I select the Nintendo DS core in RetroArch. When I select the core and I select a .nds file it crashes immediately back to the home screen. Any help would be appreciated. Thank youšŸ‘

I have the same issue I just know that you might want to try to manually put the core into interpreter. Look at zeros post on 9.1 thread. Let me know if it worked

I canā€™t seem to find Zeroā€™s 9.1 thread. Can you post the instructions for me Justin?

I canā€™t seem to find Zeroā€™s 9.1 thread. Can you find the directions and post it here for me Justin? Would appreciate it very much. Thank you Justin for the help brotheršŸ‘

idk about this one but for some other cores for roms to work you need to change the CPU Core from dynamic_recompiler to cahed_interpreter. If you canā€™t change it within the RetroArch app then manually do it. Open ifunbox and RetroArch. Navigate to the ā€˜configsā€™ folder, In there you should see a file ā€˜retroarch-core-options.cfgā€™. Drag it to your desktop. I use notepad to edit it. Now edit these lines and change to: mupen64-cpucore = ā€œcached_interpreterā€ and thats it. Now drag this new edited file back to the ā€˜configsā€™ folder and delete the old one. the retroarch team already made a interpreter for the main emus so I never did this but I hope this fixes it.

Itā€™s a pangu jailbreak issue, Iā€™m still trying to figure out getting it to work. Someone should just post configure files needed with the catches interpreter already set up

[QUOTE=Dashar88;32384]Itā€™s a pangu jailbreak issue, Iā€™m still trying to figure out getting it to work. Someone should just post configure files needed with the catches interpreter already set up[/QUOTE] yea i agree it would be nice but i think the devs here know about this issue just arenā€™t willing to fix it or donā€™t have the time. i mean if they released the interpreter for the ps1 and n64 then you would think they would have tried on this one

No need to wait anymore for the nds core to work my friends. There is an alternativeā€¦ That is iNDS.:blush: I can say that it works wonders on my 6s+. It is fast! Here is the GitHub link: https://github.com/WilliamLCobb/iNDS