Nintendo DS Playlist/Thumbnail Problems!

So I have a few questions regarding NDS ROM playlists and thumbnails.

1. When I scanned in my NDS ROM directory, two separate NDS sections - Nintendo DS Decrypted, and Nintendo DS -appeared. What’s that about? I’m used to seeing one single Playlist entry per console.

2. Why do > 90% of my NDS ROMs in the playlist have no thumbnail? Not only that, but why are the NDS ROM thumbnail folders so small? There are close to 2000 NDS titles, yet only 149 titles in my thumbnails boxart folder spread across the “Nintendo DS Decrypted” and “Nintendo DSi” thumb folders.

3. The Thumbnail folders don’t really match with the Playlist titles. For example, I have Nintendo DS Decrypted and Nintendo DSi folder for thumbs, but only Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Decrypted for playlists. Seems kind of obtuse and confusing. :frowning:

I can’t seem to find any of the missing DS cover art anywhere on the internet either. :confused: Do I need to hunt down boxart for the various NDS ROMs I have and manually create their playlist entries/thumbnail folders? I’m not even entirely sure which thumbnail folder would apply to which playlist because of the aforementioned difference in labeling. >_<