Nintendo Gamecube latest retroarch version

Don’t know if its a bug with the latest official release but when i select a core & look in rompath it always says directory not found? I have my roms in a subfolder on the main directory & can’t get ra to recognize it… Is this a bug? or should i try to look for an older version?

Which release number are you using? Try deleting all your config files to start from scratch, just to rule out old config file problems. And then in the core of your choice, try setting a value in the Settings > Directory > File Browser Some top level folder where your roms are. See of that helps.

I hate to necro this thread, but I don’t see the need to make another one when I have the same problem and a thread already exists. On this new build it seems that Retroarch just won’t read from the SD card properly. I haven’t tested any older builds yet, but I can try. I have Swiss loading from the memory card to load retroarch, but I don’t really know if it’s Swiss’ fault or if it’s Retroarch’s fault.

The File Browser Top Level setting does not work and cannot fix the problem as the filesystem for the SD card is inaccessible. There is nothing to set, so the problem lies with accessing the device. I tried this myself and it did nothing.

I’m having this issue as well. I just filed a bug report.