No controller recognized ingame

Hi there. I’m setting up RA for the first time today. I downloaded the lastest nightly. Now as I enter the rgui to change some settings, I’m able to navigate with my xbox 360 wireless controller or PS4 controller. However, after I setup an emulator like mednafen I am unable to use neither once the game loads up. Same problem getting into a game in other emulators. For whatever reason, I can only use a controller to navigate in RetroArch, but not use it in an emulator to play games. Is there additional configuration I need to do. Thanks for any help.

There have been some major changes to input, navigation and menus over the last few days. Try using either a nightly from a week or so ago or the 1.3.6 release and see if it treats you any better.

[QUOTE=Radius;50005]Yep, big changes in menu input are happening ATM[/QUOTE] (from nightly thread)

There have been so many great improvements made in the nightlies (mendnafen Saturn, core overrides…). I’m in the same boat, it’s kind of a shame to go back to 1.36…