No Controller Support on Forge TV

For some reason I can’t map any controllers on my Android TV (Razer Forge). My Razer, OUYA, and XBOX 360 controllers do not work (some of them have A and B working, but otherwise nothing, so I can’t navigate the menus to map them). My Flirc does not work either. I plugged in a USB keyboard and that still didn’t work. All of these things can control the Android TV menu’s just fine, but as soon as I try to use any of them in RetroArch, I get the controller not configured message. I really want to be able to use this, but it is impossible without a controller of any kind… Any ideas? Thanks!

We just added usb keyboard support recently, so that should be working, at least, and the 360 controller should be autoconfigured, as well. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Sometimes the installation gets b0rk3d and that’s all it takes to fix it.

I reinstalled, and my keyboard is working now. It also could be the recent update. Either way, I can probably get my controllers configured now using this! Thanks for the quick replies!

Sure, I can come on the irc later this weekend. For starters, the controller shows up as ASUS Gamepad 2821/17664