No Game Saves or Save/Load States

Not sure if it applies to every Core, but for example, using the Virtual Boy Core, I get to a certain point in the Game, it doesnt seem like there is any Game Saves happening, and if I try to Save a State, or even try to Load a State (in case Saving one was successful), I get dumped back to the very first Loading Screen when Opening the App where you either Load RetroArch or Quit RetroArch. Latest Version from Google Play 1.2.2 . Tried doing it with a Stable Build, but still not working. Nvidia Shield Portable Android Version 5.1

Edit: Also get a msg on Android 4.2.2 (Note Pro AT&T) when attempting to Save State that it fails to do so

Where are your roms located? The default save location is with the roms but not every rom can write to that location without root.

My rooted Shiel Portable with sdfix can.

They are in the SDCard with my other ROMs. Im guessing they would have to be in the Main Storage?

Edit: Save States/Save Games work on Note Pro in the Main Storage, but still nothing in the Shield Portable.

Would it be possible to load rdragon Cheat File for Virtual Boy Games? Tried entering them manually, but they did not work

They work in the internal storage just fine in my other stock shield portable so I dunno why it doesn’t for you The keyboard entry thing, yes you need to select a valid osk overlay under onscreen overaly in settings, it’s already set by default on the nightlies

Yeah I figured out the Keyboard, but that is a bit touchy. LOL