No games only errors? :(

I have been trying to get RetroArch and Emulation Station running and nothing works all I get are errors that seem to have nothing to do with the game or emulator I am trying to launch…

============================================== RetroArch [WARN] :: patch_content :: Did not find a valid content patch. RetroArch: rarch_log_libretro: [libretro INFO] :: NstDatabase.xml path: /mnt/Data/ConsoleGames/SegaBios/NstDatabase.xml RetroArch [WARN] :: rarch_log_libretro :: [libretro WARN] :: NstDatabase.xml required to detect region and some mappers. RetroArch: rarch_log_libretro: [libretro INFO] :: [Nestopia]: Machine is NTSC. X Error of failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) Major opcode of failed request: 153 (XFree86-VidModeExtension) Minor opcode of failed request: 10 (XF86VidModeSwitchToMode) Value in failed request: 0x2b7 Serial number of failed request: 37 Current serial number in output stream: 39

I get that when trying to launch a SNES game and my atari 2600 roms don’t even show :confused:

if needed I can provide any info you need I will even screen share teamviewer anything I have been trying for 2 weeks to get this thing working :stuck_out_tongue: lol

so it worked then it stopped and it is doing it again

well, it appears you’re trying to launch SNES games with the Nestopia core, and that’s definitely not going to work. I don’t have any experience with emulationstation but you’ll need to get it to use the proper core libraries for your ROMs.