No rotation on nightly build?

Hey everyone, not sure if this is a global issue or not but on the latest nightly build auto-rotation is not working for me at all. I’ve reinstalled multiple times and looked through the settings and rotation is apparently on. anyone else having this issue or have insight into its cause? I’m on 8.3 with an iPhone 6.

is it only with the latest nightly? if so, it should be easy to track down. if not, can you identify when it broke?

It was on the latest nightly. After reading your message i tried about 8 other nightlies skipping a few weeks each time and the rotation was not working on any of them which is strange and could mean that this is an issue on my end.

k, lets see if anyone else can corroborate. If not, it’s likely something on your end. Thanks for looking into it with the older versions :slight_smile:

Once you have copied the nightly over a stable version. Go into cydia install any tweak and respring it will then auto rotate for you.

If 1.0.0.2-1 overwriting the version of ‘Info.plist’ file becomes a nightly build can be rotated

Something seems wrong going on nightly build Info.plist

I can’t even understand what you are saying…

down : https://www.dropbox.com/s/59p4afgh5so1whw/Info.plist?dl=0

Retroarch.app folder to overwrite the Info.plist