Not loading-saving configuration on latest betas?

Hi I wanted to check the psp core, downloaded the latest beta for OSX.

Cannot get it working, it doesn´t save or load settings, and I think i´ve read some other posts about it with no solution. Any advice??

I don’t remember exactly what I did that got it working because I tried many different things over a long period of time. Try launching a game and then going into config, making your changes, and then saving the configuration.

My configurations, saves, and game files are in user library application support retroarch. If you right click on retroarch.app and select show packages, it opens like a folder. Then I created a file in modules called cores and dumped them all in there. I had to manually edit the config to change the paths for cores, saves, game files etc.

Eventually it all just stuck. Any further config changes I have to do manually in a text file since it doesn’t respond through the GUI. Maybe this folder structure conforms to what retroarch expects.

Good luck!

I think it’s failing to create the directory, can you try creating the directory by hand:

mkdir /Users/yourusername/Library/Application\ Support/Retroarch

If it exists and it doesn’t work, remove the contents in to see if there are any conflicts