Nvidia Shield - Mame cores - failed to load content

My Nvidia Shield RetroArch: No problem playing PS1 and PSP Can’t seem to get any of the Mame cores to work i’m using arcade Golden Axe Mame4Droid - played the game right away RetroArch - I tried every Mame/FB cores - failed to load content

Do i need bios for Mame game? Is there other settings i’m missing to play Mame games?

Arcade ROMs are always changing, so you need ROMs that match the core version (more info here). If it works with Mame4Droid, it should work with the mame2010 core, since they’re both based on MAME v0.139. I believe this core is only available on Android via the 32-bit APK.

1 Like

i found a bunch of mame bios files (google) and place it to retroarch bios directories :ok_hand: now i can play all my rom :+1:

Hi anyone, I have a little problem, all of my rom can’t launch correctly, and I [dumped my own games in accordance with my local laws] … So, maybe I don’t have all of files for launch correctly all of my roms… Maybe I need to [dump] another .zip

Here it’s my error-rom.log

GNOME Video Arcade 0.8.8 - ROM Audit Results

Using MAME v0.206 (unknown)

here the list of error roms loading : http://www.hastebin.net/awodebocef.apache

Anyone know how to resolv this error list ?

Ok, looks like none of your ROMs are matching. If you’re not familiar with arcade emulation, read through this document, which should explain a lot: