Odd Audio Issue on Mac

Hey ya’ll.

So running into a weird audio issue. Basically no matter what I change my settings to within Retroarch, I’ll always come out of my universal audio Arrow device. Even if I change my system output/settings to speaker or Soundflower, it still always routes through my UAD (I checked by playing a song in iTunes, which will go to the new route and not UAD). Furthermore, in the Drivers section of retroarch, the only devices available are “coreaudio” and “null”. There is a device name section which is empty but I’m not sure if I need to type something in there (and not sure what I would type to be honest).

Any help with this would be great, thanks!)

So I as able to fix this by setting the Device name to Soundflower (2ch) and set OBS to receive that. The problem now however is that the game recordings in OBS way out of sync (the audio plays before the event in the game). I haven’t tested this with a stream yet - just the recording. If anyone has any ideas about this that would be so helpful! Not sure if this is an OBS problem, or that I have to route it a different way in Retroarch to get the desired result.