One on screen controller and one ps3 controller

So I’m sure I’m posting an already asked question so sorry, but is there a way to have one player using the on-screen controller and the second player using a ps3 controller without going in and switching the ones and zeros for p1 and p2, or did I out of desperation to smoke my brother in some oldschools, stumble across the only way to do this.

go to input settings and change input 1 device to none (so it sticks to the overlay) and input 2 device to your ps3 controller.

Thanx I tried that, so I switched to the latest nightly for ios, same issue guess I’m doing something wrong. My method will just have to do for now hopefully my version will become available as a stable one here soon. Forgot to mention it was ios in my first post

Can u exactly explain how u dis that? Can be quite usedul at times!

I just used Ifile’s text viewer to change P1 controller info from “0” to “1” and p2 controller info from “1” to “0” just anything that said p1 gets changed to 1 anything that says p2 is changed to 0. Dont change the button config though. It seems to not make anysense the way its setup by default anyway, but I’m not a brainy just a gamer

I must be the only person having issues with using C4A it is indeed keeping me p.o’ed no luck with snes9x next sync to the controller for more than one button press same with n64 wish I had a Mac I’d totally do the ios builds