Openelec FB Alpha, Mame Cores

Hi what would be the recommended core out of the following Mame2003, Mame2014, FB Alpha. The most functional ones of the three and what romsets are used for each, I know the Mame2003 uses the 0.78 set but i tried the FB Alpha core with a v0.2.97.30, all the neogeo stuff works but none of the CPS Games.

What do you guys use, im using 3.2.4 version of retroarch 64bit, on openelec machine.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Where did you get that version from?.

I know Lordashram complied a build back in Dec which was based on version 1.1 but sadly none of the shaders work. If this doesnt bother you id donwload his version which can be found in the developers sub forum.

[QUOTE=BlockABoots;20113]Where did you get that version from?.

I know Lordashram complied a build back in Dec which was based on version 1.1 but sadly none of the shaders work. If this doesnt bother you id donwload his version which can be found in the developers sub forum.[/QUOTE]

Hi that is the version im using (Lordashram), but now you have said that, Ill use the Zaggash version 3.2.4. Is this what you would recommend, also what mame and FB Alpha version is included and what romset versions do i need to use with them, thats the bit im finding confusing thanks.

Has Zaggash updated his version i a while, last time i looked (back in december) it hadnt been updated since September time?

Could someone tell me what romset zaggash’s FBA Uses?