PC-FX crash

System is Mageia 5.0, 64 bit. I am using the PC-FX Mednafen core from https://github.com/libretro/beetle-pcfx-libretro/archive/master.zip. I downloaded that today (and Retroarch on July 5.) I compiled both myself.

I am trying to play the Zeroigar translation. My pcfx.bios matches the md5sum described in the Zeroigar translation readme as the working BIOS. I have no way to determine that my translated cue/bin is okay; if someone can send me a md5sum I would be glad to check.

Attempting to run this causes it to run successfully, reach the menu, let me start anime mode, and immediately segfault after the end of the video. Pressing start to end the video immediately just causes it to segfault immediately.

Is there anyone else who has tried to play this using 64 bit Beetle PCFX standalone mednafen core?

Running with --verbose, the output (that is not sent to stderr) is:

[SCSICD] CC Error: 05 27 00
[SCSICD] CC Error: 05 27 00
[SCSICD] Mode Select (6) Data: Length=0x0a, 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 
[SCSICD] Abort Received(DB=0x06)
[SCSICD] Abort Received(DB=0x06)
Segmentation fault

The “Abort Received” is produced when I press the start button on my controller. If I don’t press start and let the Anime Mode video plays to the end, it segfaults without any additional “Abort Received”.

stderr is attached as log.txt.

Same here :

Segmentation fault