PCE Resolution Issue

I’m not sure what’s going on here, but a few of my TG16 and TGCD games have a gap on the sides and bottom of the screen. I couldn’t give a rats ass about the sides, but the game screen not reaching the bottom bugs me. I have tried loading the games both with and without bezels through RL, as well as through Retroarch by itself. If I use Magic Engine, games will reach the bottom of the screen. This issue only appears to occur with the Supergrafx and PCE cores. All of the other consoles have their images go from top to bottom. Here are some screenshots with bezels present to illustrate what I mean:

The more obvious one is the Konami logo from Dracula X. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Probably something to do with the first and last vertical pixel setting in the core options

I’m having the same issue using Mednafen PCE-FAST.

Pardon my ignorance, but I’m having difficulty finding those particular options.

Load a core and then a game, open the menu with F1, then go down to options and adjust the Last Scanline value. Decreasing it will crop lines off the bottom. You may need to restart for it to take affect after changing it.

SQUEE!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU…ahem I mean to say, I greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter.

No problem! :smiley: