PCSX ReARMed + Nvidia Shield TV v2 analog sticks not working

I just bought a Nvidia Shield v2 and installed latest nightly (25th I think it was) and I can’t seem to get the analog sticks working with “PCSX ReARMed”. Talked with another one who has the earlier version of the Shield and on his device it is working.

The game I trying to run is “Gran Tourismo” and it has support for the dualshock controller which means support for analog steering.

(This might even apply to other cores and games as well, but this is the only game I’ve tried that has support for analog control)

I think you have to enable a core option. I’m away from my device right now so I can’t be more specific than that.

I found two settings pertaining the control, one where I could choose between “retropad” and “retropad/analog” but that didn’t seem to make much difference. Then I found another setting where I could shoose between “analog” and “digital” that made me beeing able to use the analog stick but it took away the function of the “digital” keys altogether + the analog function seems a bit wonky to say. Almost like it is not really digital but when you put the stick half-way at either side it responds in full.

Setting the core option to analog seemed to get it for me, at least for steering in Gran Turismo but I seem to recall being able to use analog acceleration on the right analog, and that wasn’t working for me.