Philips CD-i Xbox 360 controller doesn't work

I finally got Philips CD-i games to load via the Mame core for Retroarch in WIndows 10, but I’m having two problems.

The first one is the in game mouse is very fast and erratic. I don’t see an option to slow that down.

Once I am able to play the file, though, and the game loads, my controller is totally unresponsive. The controller works fine in all other cores and games, but it’s as if it isn’t even plugged in when trying to use it on a CD-i game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This was not an easy system to set up and I feel like I’m so close to having it working. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

–Jason

Update:

I’ve tried everything I know and can’t get the controller working, but… In one game, Hotel Mario, when it gets to the screen that asks for 1 player or 2 players, if I press the down button on the d-pad several times, it will go down. It takes several presses, though. Same thing for the up button. So I can move up and down if I press it several times, but none of the buttons work to select anything.

Again, the controllers work in all other systems/cores, so I don’t know what the problem could be??

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

–Jason

Has anyone gotten an Xbox 360 controller to work with this core/system?

Thanks,

–J

Anyone? Is anyone using this core/system?