Player 2 controller is moving opposite to player 1

Not sure if this should go here. I am using this via retropie. ok i used a brand new image. just normal retropie 4.1. then i updated the emulators and also all the controllers. When i am playing a 2 player game like Street fighter 2 in FBA the controllers of player 1 will make the player 2 move in the opposite direction. ARGHHHHHHHH. Can anybody help me out?

[QUOTE=graf;51085]Not sure if this should go here. I am using this via retropie. ok i used a brand new image. just normal retropie 4.1. then i updated the emulators and also all the controllers. When i am playing a 2 player game like Street fighter 2 in FBA the controllers of player 1 will make the player 2 move in the opposite direction. ARGHHHHHHHH. Can anybody help me out? [/QUOTE]

btw i am using a xin-mo usb 2 player controller.

Dunno why it would make it do the opposite, but try changing the device index for p2.

how can i do that ? changing the device index for p2 ? can u point me in the right direction

settings > input > player 2 binds > device index

i will give it a go tonight

i had time to do it now. Something very interesting. the interface for retroarch via retropie is like the windows version now. So I adjusted the device input for player 2 binds from Retropad to none. Then I was able to start the game straight from RetroArch . and it works . But when I try and start it from FBA i lose all my controls and I am unable to get to the retroarch menu. I am so close to getting it working. it is like the conf file is not being access from FBA