Playstation Emulator ignoring every input after downloading BIOS

Hi there. I was searching for this problem but couldn’t find any answer so far. I tried the PS Emulater (PCSX ReARMed) with the game Legend of Mana. Whenever i bootet the game it told me to get a BIOS to increase stability. I can play around, push a few buttons in the menu and at some point it crashes. So far so unsurprising. But after downloading a BIOS the PS Emulator won’t accept any input whatsoever. Neither by virtual controller nor by physical one. Funny thing is if I remove the BIOS files the emulator starts accepting my input by virtual and physical controller again. So how could this be, that just some regular BIOS kills my input? Thanks!

Shadow

Could be a bad BIOS, I guess. I’ve never heard of that happening, though.

Already tried downloading from different sources and different BIOS files. Whenever i introduce any Bios to the Emulator controls will stop working. Maybe i didn’t put them in the right directory but it doesn’t give me the “no BIOS“ message anymore so I guess it was recognized.

Shadow

Are you trying the same game each time? That is, perhaps there’s something wrong with the game/dump?

Yes I did. Didn’t think it could be gamerelated. I’ll try another one and let you know

Tried a different Emulator with the same app and bios today and it worked just fine. So it’s definitely some issue with Retroarch

Alright. Get us a log and I’ll take a look.

Actualy for some games like Legend of mana you need to change your controller type under options to analogue