Portabilize the playlists?

Hello, before posting this question I researched here in the forum, but I only found about hardware portability in “Nvidia Shield”. My question would be:

I would like to pass a RetroArch folder, already all configured, from a PC Windows to another, including the “Playlists”.

The copy is performed without problems. The RetroArch opens in the second PC without problems, the “Cores” works smoothly, but the “Playlists” do not open. Even the ROMs folder has been copied and pasted in the same directory path. In the example:

PC Windows 1.

C: \ Games \ Retroarch
C: \ Games \ ROMS

PC Windows 2.

C: \ Games \ Retroarch
C: \ Games \ ROMS

Everything works, visual themes, “Cores”, etc. Except the “Playlists”. Is there a way to make the portable playlist? Thanks

PS: In Settings -> Playlists -> Portable Playlist (ON/OFF), is in “ON”.

Not entirely sure, but probably you should place the rom’s directory in the Retroarch’s main folder for portable playlists to work…

But let’s see if someone with more knowledge can help!

From my understanding:

• If Portable Playlists is OFF: a path like C:\Games\RetroArch\ will stay the same acrosd all devices.

• If Portable Playlists is ON: a path like C:\Games\RetroArch\ changes depending on where the playlist is. If on folder Games, then it becomes ~\RetroArch, where the ~ stands for “current directory”.

Basically, portable playlists create relative paths, where everything before the current directory is irrelevant, but not after. So, on different devices:

• C:\Games\RetroArch\

• D:\Games\RetroArch\

• Will work, as the path after “Games” is the same. Doesn’t matter before.

• C:\Games\RetroArch\

• C:\Games\Emulators\RetroArch\

• Will NOT work, as the path after "Games is different, even if it’s the same before.

Sorry, I’m posting through my phone right now, I didn’t see you just copy-pasted the same folder structure. However, I noticed your “roms” folders have different capitalization from one to another. Was that a typo or that’s how it actually is? Though Windows itself is case-insensitive, perhaps RetroArch isn’t. First, try to make sure all folders on the path have the same capitalization.