Possible to define multiple possible netplay hosts w/ startup scripts?

Specifically I’m looking to do this on the PS Classic, but I really need to know if the functionality is even possible in general before figuring out the system specific script.

What I’m hoping for is getting 3 systems to start various multiplayer games straight from the shortcut, immediately searching over the local network if one of the other systems has already started a hosting session. If it doesn’t then it would start the hosting.

I have 3 kids different rooms that would probably really mess thing up if I gave them access to the menus while playing and really aren’t smart enough to even start hosting or connecting in a specific order. I’d like to give them the capability to play with each other without having to go and adjust the settings every ten minutes when one of them gets bored with a game.

So is it possible to setup this scenario at all? I think PS Classic mod is still back at RA 1.8.5 also.

Not really, no. You can connect to a host via command line options, but there’s no way to do what you’re describing, unfortunately.