PPSSPP Core, Running at 1000 FPS? [Stable Version]

Hey guys,

So today after using the Vita version, I decided to install RetroArch on my desktop and ended up choosing the Stable version. Everything I’ve thrown at it seems to work fine except one:

PSP games run at an ungodly amount of FPS, I would say about 1000? The thing is, playing around with the Core Options and forcing max fps and such doesn’t do anything.

If anyone can help with this I’d appriciate it :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,

K.

heh, at least it’s not slow Make sure you enable vsync

[QUOTE=Radius;28411]heh, at least it’s not slow Make sure you enable vsync[/QUOTE]

I’ve looked for the option but haven’t found it anywhere in Core Options and I have VSync enable in general settings > video.

And I know what you mean, usually on the Vita my issue is “man… still slow :/” but in this case it’s “WHOOOA SLOW DOWN” :stuck_out_tongue:

That means vsync is not working in your system… check your drivers or whatever You can throttle to 1x in throttle settings I think

[QUOTE=Radius;28413]That means vsync is not working in your system… check your drivers or whatever You can throttle to 1x in throttle settings I think[/QUOTE]

But VSync is working for everything else in RetroArch, that’s what’s leaving me confused. But I’ll give it a try.

edit: tried forcing VSync, didn’t work :confused: