Ppsspp core save file screen issues

Hey everyone. small question as well as thanks to all for your advice, I have the ppsspp core almost 100% working… but this is what i can’t figure out how to remedy… every time i try to load up a save or save in general, this is what it looks like

was just wondering if any of you had advice on how to adjust it back into english?

Figued i should revive this thread since i am experiencing a similar issue, but it seems more like the display text is corrupt. No idea if this is a PPSSPP issue or a RetroArch issue.

I tried the fix mentioned in another thread; http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5314 but still no luck

I had this same issue and I just fixed it. It’s because the ppge_atlas.zim from 1.2 PPSSPP is incompatible with the version of Retroarch’s PPSSPP core. You need to download 1.0.1 standalone PPSSPP and use the ppge_atlas.zim from that version.

ohhh, good to know! I guess we should look into keeping a copy of that version somewhere easily accessible.

thanks for a fix finally, don’t know why i never thought of that but i’ll def be keeping a backup of that file now haha

Thanks again!

I know this thread is a bit old, but when I try to save in game the screen darkens but nothing shows up.