Prboom on PS Vita - Controls Input Question

Hey there, i’m absolutely new to the retroarch scene so kind of a noob here…

Thing is i’m having a hard time customizing my controls in the “prboom_libretro.vpk” file. Aftter some researching and trial and erroring i found out that the left analog stick, right analog stick and d-pad are all mapped the same in retroarch vita controller inputs, because when i try to change in game controls for ‘turn right’ (for example) all show: “RARR”… No mather if i press right button on Left analog, right analog or right on d-pad.

When i leave default configs, somehow the controling differs from RAnalog LAnalog and Dpad… One controls directioning, other strafes, and goes on. I do not get that at all! I want to change that because the game is pretty much unplayable with the shooting in the triangle button and needing to use both analogs and L/R for strafing and moving freely/quickly.

I also have a 3ds which uses prboom and the configs are perfect, using only the left analog to move and L/R for strafing. D-pad and C-analog are used for other shortcuts such as weapong change.

Summarizing, for me perfect controls is something like this: Forward: LAnalog Up Backward: LAnalog DOwn Turn Left: LAnalog Left Turn Right: LAnalog Right Menus: D-Pad navigation Right Analog Stick: Customizable in each direction…

Can someone please me enlight on that?

Thanks and sorry for bad english. Brazilian here…

PS: Also, the Doom music is not playing for some reason. Only Sfx