Problem concerning the touch controls

So I’ve loved retroarch so far but there’s this one little thing that has been bugging me so much lately and I don’t know what to do anymore, my touch controls just completely stop working randomly all the time, I think I’ve figured out why, this kind of thing can happen after pressing any of the buttons of the overlay too much and or holding it for way too long. The button in question absolutely stops working, like if it was the right button on the dpad the one who glitched it doesn’t responds for as long as a minute or three, plus it can glitch again and again and againnn, after it happens, the only working solution I’ve found it’s restarting the app, sometimes reloading the gamepad overlay fixes it too but it’s a way too random thing and doesn’t works most of the time. Could anybody help me please? Here are some of my phone specs: Samsung s3 mini (i8200L), android 4.2.2, 800mbs of ram.

And no I have absolutely no way to get an actual gamepad currently, so touch controls are all I have, excuse me if there’s any grammar errors and alll.

Try changing the touch overlay in settings, go to onscreen display then onscreen overlay and select overlay preset, choose the one you want in gamepad, I use the flat fast retro pad.

Well that doesn’t really fix the problem Also bump.

This seems to happen while holding and or touching two keys at the same time too fast instead of what I said earlier ( ex: holding right on the overlay while pressing A a lot to shoot), it just completely breaks, this can also cause the other controls on the overlay to not work too So I don’t know at this point, guess I’m stuck with this forever.

Try RetroArch latest nightly and update the overlays in the option online updater, if all else fails try this: