Problem on 3DS that no one has helped me with

N3DS Happens with ANY of the later Cores. Forced to use the November 8th Build. Using GW 9.2 EmuNAND, latest GW Release. Have tried with a Fresh Install meaning I have removed the CFG File and even the RetroArch Folder. Still can not use. Have asked around with no Solution to this problem

OK, I tried the Stable Release from January (Build v1.3.0 2016-01-18) and even that one did not work. But here is the weird thing: I deleted all the Cores from my N3DS, deleted the CFG File, then Installed 1 Core. Could not do anything with it. No Buttons worked. I left the CFG alone, but Deleted the Core, verified it was Deleted, then Installed the old Build from November. Oddly enough, everything was working with the new CFG File.

That’s weird. I brought this issue to aliaspider’s attention but I don’t know if he’s done anything with/about it yet.

Well for now apparently, use the .3DSX versions. Only Latest Builds that will work. Tried the .3ds Builds but those had the same problem the .cia ones do. Rather work with the .cia ones because those have more permissions or access to more Features/Hardware. But at least for now, easier way to run them, use HbLauncher_Loader. Much better than IronHax, or the other hit and miss Exploits to run Homebrew Launcher.

Some Cores in the Latest Build .3DSX Version is causing problems. Try to run MAME 2000 or 2003 and it says you need to select a Target. Press A and the Screen acts like you just Triggered Homebrew Launcher then it crashes the System

Edit: Updated EmuNAND to 10.3 . Still same Problems

OK, I am not sure what I did, but I now have the latest RA .cia Build working again. LOL.

Deleted EVERYTHING related to RA on my SD Card and Uninstalled ALL the Cores but Moved the System Folder to another Directory to keep the BIOS I need. Shutdown. Start up. Once in GW Mode, Installed the Cores I wanted. Shutdown and Start Up again. Run a Core to Test. Controls still not working Shutdown. Put back the System Folder in the Newly created RetroArch Directory Just for the hell of it, Deleted the CFG File Start up and get into GW Mode Run a Core again. IT WORKS!!! (WTF!!! ???) Anyone know what I did here??? Hey I am all sorts of happy now, but I tried a fresh Install before and it didnt work then. Why now??