Problem on Mi Box Android TV 8.0

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I tried for the first time, Retroarch on my new Mi Box 4k. I am familiar with Retroarch itself and I thing I could configure it right.

But, when I attempt to run a ROM (SNES or MD) it gets me a black screen and the joystick seems to stop working.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Did you get that hideous update to oreo? I had a mibox for a week before the update, I used retroarch with arc browser and a 8bitdo bt controller just fine. Then the update came and almost everything stopped working. I’d blame that buggy oreo update.

PS: returned the mibox to the seller, bought myself a shield tv and I’m very very happy.

Also, I’m from Brasil, returned the mibox that I’ve bought from mercadolivre and a friend of mine sent me the shield tv from usa. I’d advice you to do this, it was a official update who messed the device, even the mercadolivre had to agree with me.

Yes, I’ve done the update. I tried again and it worked, I am not sure what happened. Thanks by the way

I have a mibox and when I try to install it through GooglePlay in the middle of the process it cancels saying that it is not possible to download it, I entered the website and downloaded the APK but when I try to install it it does not install, it simply exits the installer, what can I do to install it on mi-box S