Problem with bluetooth control

Hi.

I have a problem with the Bluetooth remote.

The bluetooth control has some keys assigned to raise / lower the volume of the PC.

But when I want to increase the volume or download it, it minimizes retroarch and I get this manager.

I have removed the hotkeys and all the assigned keys assigned by retroarch to the command but when I press any key on the bluetooth controller it is minimized and that manager is exited.

Any solution?

Thanks greetings.

that’s the new desktop UI that is assigned to F5. There’s an option in settings > user interface, ‘Enable desktop menu (restart)’, that you can disable to stop that from happening.

Yes, it has worked.

Now the new desktop UI does not appear, but when pressing the buttons it continues to be in window mode and when pressing again it is put to full screen like this every time I press the buttons of the BD controller.

It is as if those buttons are associated with a hotkey of the full screen option but I have all the hotkeys disabled and also the controls for the BD controller.

input_toggle_fullscreen = “nul” input_toggle_fullscreen_btn = “nul” input_toggle_fullscreen_axis = “nul” input_toggle_fullscreen_mbtn = “nul”

EDIT : Deleting the lines above already works correctly with the BD controller.

Thanks, greetings.