Problem with menu/UI

For the past few updates I’ve been having an issue in the main menu user interface on ios9 on iphone 6. Whenever I try to click on any of the options, it scrolls my screen instead of clicking anything. And if I do manage to get an option, it’s pretty unresponsive. It’s like any tap is being registered as an attempt to scroll, instead of picking anything.

I thought someone else might report it, but I haven’t seen anyone else mention it, so I tried a full reinstall- uninstalled, deleted all the associated files in ifile, then reinstalled through cydia. But the menu still has those issues. So I’m kind of at a loss of what might be causing it!

Weird. I don’t think anything has changed with that code lately but the codebase is pretty interconnected, so something strange might be happening.

Personally, I always use a gamepad overlay to navigate the menus on mobile devices because the regular touch navigation is definitely not perfect.

[QUOTE=hunterk;49737]Weird. I don’t think anything has changed with that code lately but the codebase is pretty interconnected, so something strange might be happening.

Personally, I always use a gamepad overlay to navigate the menus on mobile devices because the regular touch navigation is definitely not perfect.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, gamepad works fine! Also if I switch to the very basic menu, that works okay too. Everything responds normally in game. So I can live without, I just wasn’t sure if it was an issue only with me.