Problems on nVidia TV Retroarch

Big problems with Retroarch, not sure if its all Lollipop related, but since i have everything running fine on Kitkat on my nVidia Shield Portable i tend to think it maybe.

Stable builds crash out on alot of systems i.e Playstation, Mega CD, PC Engine CD and any other system where the games are zipped, the latter i understand is prob down to write issue on external hdd because i can get unzipped roms working, but it doesnt explain why iso or pbp games dont run, i have selected bios folder manually which does pick up on nightly builds.

Regarding nightly builds, some work in playing above mentioned games, but as mentioned in another thread they either load and get stuck in memory or dont pick up the controller in gamesome even though its detected in retroarch so the game plays but i cant even exit, and manually setting the buttons doesnt work either.

PSX, Mega CD and PC engine won’t work with compressed sets. Most CD based cores REQUIRE a cue sheet to be able to even load disc based roms, at least the mednafen cores do.

We don’t know about gamesome and we do not support it.

[QUOTE=Radius;24163]PSX, Mega CD and PC engine won’t work with compressed sets. Most CD based cores REQUIRE a cue sheet to be able to even load disc based roms, at least the mednafen cores do.

We don’t know about gamesome and we do not support it.[/QUOTE]

Im using the same emulators as i always have so it should have nothing todo with my cue sheets, even games i have with cue sheets dont load, seems to me a major issue with the newest build of lollypop as mentioned, i have exactly the same setup on kitkat and everything works fine.

Well using nightly build of 2/7/15 seems to have done the trick regarding games being stuck in memory, other problems like crashing seem ok now i moved my bios files from the external hdd to the internal memory and the controller is being picked up now. All running through Gamesome fine too, hope this helps anyone else with my issues.