Problems with core mednafen_psx_libretro_android.so

Eu utilizo normalmente o core Core PCSX-ReARMed r22 sem nenhum problema, mas quando seleciono o core mednafen_psx_libretro_android.so e vou carregar um jogo de playstation 1 no meu MX3-G pelo retroarch 1.3.4 ele fecha o retroarch e volta para o desktop do android, atualizo sempre e não sei o motivo.

I usually use the core Core PCSX-Rearmed r22 with no problem, but when I select the core mednafen_psx_libretro_android.so and will carry a playstation 1 game in my MX3-G by retroarch 1.3.4 it closes the retroarch and back to the desktop android, always update and do not know why.

mednafen-psx is extremely picky about BIOS images, and that’s the most common problem people have with it. However, I don’t think there are any ARM-based Android devices in existence that can get full speed on it anyway, so you’re better off sticking with PCSX-ReARMed.

Muito obrigado vou fazer isto mesmo, boa parte dos cores uso muito bem mas os cores bsnes, desmume rodam muito lentos, eu só queria usar o bsnes devido aos jogos msu-1, e ainda não consegui me acertar nos jogos neo geo maiores que 50 mb, as roms funcionam normalmente fora do Retroarch, seja pelo AFBA, Tiger Arcade 4.0 ou pelo Mame 0.139.

Thank you’ll do this very thing, most of the colors use very well but bsnes colors, desmume run very slow, I just wanted to use the bsnes due to MSU-1 games, and still could not hit me in the geo largest neo games 50 mb roms usually work out of Retroarch either by LIPA, Tiger Arcade 4.0 or by Mame 0.139.

Yeah, bsnes is another core that’s just too slow for ARM/Android, unfortunately :frowning:

hunterk mano eu sou muito fanboy do Retroarch hhehehe adoro ele tenho ele nos meus dois nintendo wii e agora no android box, só não tenho no que core 2 quad com windows 7 pois não consegui fazer rodar, muito obrigado por todo o trabalho de vocês cada dia muito melhor, mesmo eu tendo super nintendo e mega drive com os flash cards Mega Everdrive e SD2SNES o Retroarch está no meu coração como meu favorito sempre.

hunterk mano I am very fanboy Retroarch hhehehe love it I have it in my two Nintendo Wii and now the android box, just not in core 2 quad with Windows 7 because I could not rotate, thank you for all your work each much better day, even though I have super nintendo and mega drive with flash cards Mega Everdrive and SD2SNES the Retroarch is in my heart as my favorite ever.

mednafen_psx works great for me as long as it is launched directly within retroarch. If I use an external frontend it always crashes retroarch after the bios animation.

I also use the psx mednafen direct by retroarch 1.3.4 but whenever I open the game psx it closes the retroarch so with some larger NeoGeo games 50 mb.