Problems with mupen64

for some reason mupen64 stopped working. I tried running every game in my library and all I get is a black screen

iv been having the same problem now for days both n64 cores do it

Hi, just wanted to add my voice to this one too. Like some sort of fool, I thought it would be a great idea to update my installed cores on my Android box (MOJO). Now, no N64 fun for me. :frowning: As other users here report, simply a black screen, despite reinstall and refresh. Look forward to your comments (and a fix ;)). Thanks. :slight_smile:

Mupen FZ in the play store is fully updated and mostly compatible using the different per game profiles. Some games work great in Wide Screen Hack.

Try deleting the mupen settings entries in the core config file for RetroArch,that usually fixes unwanted issues,then again,the Mupen core has been notorious for ending up broken on several occasions due to stability issues. Make sure you don’t have rewind enabled or any shaders enabled either,as they tend to break things for the Mupen core.

I can’t seem to get this app working too well on my MOJO Android box, whereas Retroarch worked so well up until last week. EDIT: Tried all sorts of settings but it appears choppy. Tried frameskip, different plugins, audio settings even, but it doesn’t appear to be compatible with the MOJO running CM 12.1. :frowning: Paul’s AE Edition still works OK, but Retroarch was way better until recently.

[QUOTE=retroben;45888]Try deleting the mupen settings entries in the core config file for RetroArch,that usually fixes unwanted issues,then again,the Mupen core has been notorious for ending up broken on several occasions due to stability issues. Make sure you don’t have rewind enabled or any shaders enabled either,as they tend to break things for the Mupen core.[/QUOTE]

Tried this but still no dice. :frowning:

I’m having issues as well. On shield tv and I just get a black screen. No games load. Both on stable and nightly builds. Is there any where I can access archives of older builds of the cores? See if I can find a version that works?

hi . me i have this problem how to fix?

thanks