Problems with NES core in PSP nightly builds

Ok, lately I’ve been downloading the nightly PSP builds, and for a while now, I’ve noticed something wrong with FCEUmm. The screen shows a deep yellow tint regardless of what palette I use, and the games run at ~40 FPS. All the nightly builds I’ve tried this month have the same problem. Is there something wrong with my PSP settings? I’m using a PSP 3000 on 6.60 PRO-C.

Well man you are lucky that FCEUmm works for you, my PSP with any nightly version using FCEUmm core crash, only with the beta2 slim works fine for me but FCEUmm won’t save states, I’m using a PSP 3000 on 6.60 LME-2.3

Yeah I saw that already, it’s not using the PSP codepath at all, please report that in the github repo (for fceumm)

i use actually the 6.60 c and i dont have any problems

I have the same model psp and same cfw, having the same problem.

what nightly are you running

I’ll have to check when I get home later. I’ve tried a few. I usually end up copying the fceumm pbp from the beta back so I can use it.

The last nightly I downloaded was 2015-01-18.

Like I said, I just replace the fceumm pbp with the one from the beta so I can use it.

What happend with PSP nightly builds? Is there no more updates? :confused:

The build script was broken, if you look now though, you’ll see there are new builds starting on the 25th. Looks like the NES core was fixed too.

the NES core keep crashing on my PSP 3000, stuck reading the game and crash :frowning:

Try with extracted roms, that should work. Also set the extraction path to something other than default

With extratected roms works fine in NES core now I can save states too, but, will be back the zip support like the beta for the NES core?

Zipped roms work for me. Set your extraction directory

[QUOTE=Radius;19147]Zipped roms work for me. Set your extraction directory[/QUOTE]

I’d set the extraction directory like this ms0:\PSP\GAME\Retroarch\extract and all cores works fine extracting there, but the NES core crash, I’d change it for ms0:\PSP\GAME\Retroarch\content\extract and ms0:\PSP\GAME\Retroarch\core\extract and still the NES core keep crashing with zipped roms, any advice on where to place the extract folder.

Thanks!

I get crashes too every now and then. I just resorted to keeping my nes games uncompressed, not big deal.

Well in the beta 2 I don’t have this problem with zipped roms in NES core, thanks for your advice.