Problems with Retroarch

Recently I have installed Retroarch Wii and I don’t know much, I don’t know if this is only my problem, maybe it is, because I can’t find answers in the web.

1. When I try to load a Neo Geo Pocket/Color rom, it loads the rom and then a white screen appears, this happens with every rom I try.

2. I can’t understand how the COre Input options work, Is very confusing and it looks like that D-Pad input applies to the Nunchuck, so I have to try to use Z and C buttons, but I can’t find what is the counterpart of button 1 and 2. I have tried everything but I still don’t understand.

Im using Retroarch Wii 1.2.2 Nightly 2015-09-08

Sorry for my english.

[QUOTE=tflover;28077]Recently I have installed Retroarch Wii and I don’t know much, I don’t know if this is only my problem, maybe it is, because I can’t find answers in the web.

1. When I try to load a Neo Geo Pocket/Color rom, it loads the rom and then a white screen appears, this happens with every rom I try.

2. I can’t understand how the COre Input options work, Is very confusing and it looks like that D-Pad input applies to the Nunchuck, so I have to try to use Z and C buttons, but I can’t find what is the counterpart of button 1 and 2. I have tried everything but I still don’t understand.

Im using Retroarch Wii 1.2.2 Nightly 2015-09-08

Sorry for my english.[/QUOTE]

The latest neo geo pocket core is not working right now due to an endianness issue, there’s an old core (and working) posted here in the forum.