PS Vita Nightly Discussion Thread

How hard would it be to add a feature so you can set the default location for roms and save files to a network drive?

Hello. Sorry for my English. The gpsp core is broken in the last dungeon of Zelda Minish Cap, in Hyrule Castle. A crash occurs and Retroarch exits. Right at this point: https://imgur.com/yyJUB5t It has a solution? Thanks.

Suggest Core List wrong. im a noob on a PSTV and cant get past the suggested core list to start a game. Retroarch shows many cores in Load Cores but when i load content or select a scanned game some small list of cores comes up. Atari Commodore, DOS, that’s it. They don’t play anything. Where is the larger list? I added new bios to Retro arch s system folder as well. I cannot find any tutorial or video that explains this. In videos they simply start playing after loading content or selecting scanned rom. There is no Suggested Cores List that pops up. I’m going nuts, why aren’t all the cores coming up to select one in order to star a game??

For what console are you trying to play a game? What is the filetype of the game you’re trying to play?

I downloaded RetrArch Piglet on my Vita but it keeps crashing on startup. I found that by disabling the ReF00d plugin it allows RA Piglet to start. Is there a way to have ReF00d enabled and allow RA Piglet to run?