PS2 Mortal Kombat games texture error

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon are having texture errors where the texture of characters and objects changes constantly, is there any way I can fix this?

1 Like

Generally speaking. . .no.

The standalone PCSX2 compatibility page lists 97.92% of tested games are playable but only 1.23% are perfect.

That being said, I don’t have those issues using a bleeding edge beta core from this thread.

It requires replacing your current pcsx2 system folder with a new nightly version, and it is missing a lot of features, but in this case it seems to work well.

I would make sure to back up your old core and system folder before trying anything.

I downloaded the nightly version of pcsx2 and the core you sent, but when I try to start the game the screen just goes black, I can only hear the game

I changed the renderer to Vulkan and now it works perfectly, thank you

1 Like

Texture errors in PS2 Mortal Kombat games may stem from graphical glitches, a damaged game disc, or compatibility issues with the console or emulator. Verify your game’s condition and settings for a smoother experience. Instagram Audio Downloader