PS3 Nightlies haven't been updated since 2/25

As title says. PS3 Nightlies stopped on Feb 25th. Also there is no stable release of 1.7.1 PS3 anywhere. The Stable releases link from the main Retroarch site points to X-Bins.org - which doesn’t have anything newer than 2016?

Where’d they go? Why’d they stop?

While I don’t know the exact situation, I have been using this other emulator and it runs very well. my Pet peeve is that its 3x harder to dump games for it than the Citra Emulator. RPCS3

I have more to say but i cant publicly (Roms…) DM me if you want

That PS3 emulator has absolutely nothing to do with Running Retroarch to emulate other game systems ON a PS3.

https://xbins.org/libretro/nightly/playstation/ps3/RetroArch.PS3.CEX.PS3.pkg

Thanks for the Link. We’re getting warmer. But a bunch of the cores are missing from that build. particularly the MAME cores, all the PCE/TG-16 cores, a few others.

1 Like

Same here…

Retroarch is one of my favourite apps on PS3 CFW. i have about 25 updated cores and everything goes well, but suddenly i completely remove the app and when goes to Retroarch site, unfortunately there isn’t any links.

i downloaded v1.7.1 CEX from this new link; but as you said, some great cores are missing. Like MAME 2000 and DOOM Emu and one GBA core and…

Also, when i try to download or update core, it says: “No entries to display”

Another issue with this Retroarch (which i download from this alternative link), is MATTEL-INTELLVISION core. Whenever i try to load this core, nothing happen and jump me to XBM menu.

I hope developers fix these issues and bring all cores together in next update of PS3 Retroarch.

And you my friend (@underball); please contact me if anything new from Retroarch is released for PS3.

1 Like

Sorry, I may have miss read your post